Online Consults are convenient & effective
Consults from the comfort of your own home.
We understand that our patients have busy schedules, live in various locations and may not be able to access one of our locations, so our convenient Online Consults are a great solution.
Our Online Consultations can address a range of dietary concerns including; helping you achieve and maintain a healthy weight, improve your overall health, wellbeing and relationship with food, or take control of a disease or disorder. For more information on the range of nutrition areas we can assist with visit our Medical Nutrition Therapy page.
Contact us today to find out more about this service, and how it may work for you.
How to book an appointment?
Fill out the Online Booking Form below or Contact Us directly via email or phone.
We will then send you an email confirmation with our pre-consultation form to complete and return.
What to expect in your consult?
We individually tailor our consultations for each client’s health goals and needs, providing a wealth of nutrition science knowledge and ongoing support to empower our clients to make informed decisions and achieve their best health outcomes.
When you attend your initial consultation, your Dietitian will:
• Discuss the reason for your visit and work together with you to identify and address your health-focused goals
• Discuss relevant measures (height, weight, waist circumference) as necessary
• Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your nutritional needs and other factors based on the information you provide
• Determine whether it would be helpful to refer you to additional health services.
• Help you develop your understanding of food and nutrition to empower you on your health journey
• Work together with you to identify simple strategies to achieve both your short and long-term goals, including dietary and lifestyle changes and strategies to overcome any potential barriers
• Provide a detailed and personalised nutrition plan in the form of a report, as well as copies of any resources we have discussed during your consultation (e.g. meal plans, recipe ideas, nutrition information sheets, shopping guides) via email
• Determine if you require follow-up appointments and their frequency
During your subsequent consultations, we will:
• Work together with you to review your progress towards and whether your nutrition plan working for you
• Identify where you are succeeding and what difficulties you might be facing in achieving your goals
• Continue to provide ongoing support, strategies and adjustments to empower you to achieve your nutrition and health related goals
• We also offer ongoing support in between consultations via phone and email
• Unfortunately, Medicare and DVA appointments are not currently approved for online consultations. If you have either a Medicare or DVA referral, please book a face-to-face appointment at one of our locations in order to receive your rebate.
• Some private health insurance companies may offer a rebate for Online Consults. Please contact your health insurance company directly to find out if Skype sessions are covered.
• We require 24hours notice of cancellation for all offline and online Dietitian appointments.