Individual Consults includes ...
Here at Inside Health Nutrition our Accredited Practising Dietitians can assist you in achieving your health goals. Whether you’re looking to optimise your diet, kickstart a health journey, manage your weight or take control of a disease/disorder, we are here to help!
For more information on the range of nutrition areas we can assist with, and to find out more about this service and how it may work for you, visit our Medical Nutrition Therapy page or get in contact with us today.
What to expect in your consult?
We individually tailor our consultations for each client’s health goals and needs. We provide a wealth of nutrition science knowledge and ongoing support to empower our clients to make informed decisions and achieve their best health outcomes.
When you attend your initial consultation, your dietitian will:
• Discuss the reason for your visit and work together with you to identify and address your health-focused goals
• Take relevant measures (height, weight, waist circumference) as necessary
• Conduct a comprehensive assessment of your nutritional needs and other factors based on the information you provide
• Determine whether it would be helpful to refer you to additional health services
• Help you develop your understanding of food and nutrition to empower you on your health journey
• We will work together to identify simple strategies to achieve both your short and long-term goals, including dietary and lifestyle changes and strategies to overcome any potential barriers
• Provide a detailed and personalised nutrition plan in the form of a report, as well as copies of any resources we have discussed during your consultation (e.g. meal plans, recipe ideas, nutrition information sheets, shopping guides)
• Determine if you require follow-up appointments and their frequency
During your subsequent consultations, we will:
• Work together with you to review your progress and whether your nutrition plan is working for you
• Identify where you are succeeding and what difficulties you might be facing in achieving your goals
• Continue to provide ongoing support, strategies and adjustments to empower you to achieve your nutrition and health related goals
• We also offer ongoing support in between consultations via phone and email